I find myself web searching for some tool by Yoksel at least every month. I figured I’d list out some of my favorites here in case you aren’t aware of them.
- Need to duo-tone an image? SVG filters can do that. Lentie Ward wrote about it for us, and Yoksel has a tool to create the filters yourself.
- Let’s say you have an SVG you want to use as a CSS
background-image? Drop it in this URL-encoder tool to make sure it’s ready to go and safe to use.
- Want to understand the difference between clipping and masking and how it works differently for SVG and CSS? We’ve written about that a few times, but Yoksel has the best reference for seeing live examples and the code for them.
- Perhaps you have a SVG path that you ultimately want to use as a CSS
clip-path? You might fight against absolute units, but Yoksel has a tool to fix that.
- SVG filters are incredibly powerful. Hand-crafting them is pretty hard. Yoksel has GUI tool for playing with them and combining them.