Sponsored posts go everywhere and get a lot of engagement. You get:
- A post that goes right on the homepage like all other posts, and lives on the site forever (~6,700,000 pageviews/month)
- The post goes out to the RSS feed (~130,000 readers)
- It gets tweeted by @real_css_tricks (~170,000 followers)
- It goes on the Facebook page (~56,000 likes)
- It goes out in the email newsletter (~11,000 subscribers)
Here's an example. They cost $2,500. All links go directly to you.
I'd encourage you to check out advertising on CodePen as well.
We only do advertising for things that I personally approve. Things that I either have used, would use, or would recommend. No advertiser collects any data from running an ad here other than normal click data to track effectiveness.