Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Are These Scam Websites?

• # June 13, 2013 at 4:17 am

http://www.fbadstips.com
    http://www.trafficblogtips.com
    The owners of the website is selling a tool used to extract facebook unique ids of members of facebook groups or pages. These ids can then be used to target the people for adverts.

The first website is only one month old. While the second one is six months old.
    Pls are these scam websites or what?

# June 13, 2013 at 5:16 am

Hi Alex, I’m the owner of http://www.fbadstips.com

The first thing, the tool I promoted does not extract unique IDs, it does extract User IDs!

The second thing, it does the thing that is supported by Facebook API so that Facebook will never ban it.

Hope you understand it :)

# June 13, 2013 at 5:21 am

@SonFBAds, your website is just new. How did you know about this post?

# June 13, 2013 at 5:30 am

I installed WP JetPack. I know that my site is brand new so that I want to know all kinds of traffic source came to me. And I’ve never put any backlinks in this forum, so I was just curious to discover how they find me :D

My link (in your comment) was received at least 2 clicks :)

# June 13, 2013 at 5:44 am

Still afraid to buy the tool you are selling. Sorry.

# June 13, 2013 at 9:48 am

It’s up to you. I’m going to publish a report about my campaigns that shows the benefits of this tool. I’ll send you the link download when it goes live

# June 13, 2013 at 10:11 am

I tried findmyfacebookid.com. I got about 50 ids. But when I wanted to add it in the custom audience, it says error.

# June 13, 2013 at 10:13 am

This is what I got:

**(#10) User 1256851668 does not have access to account 351195819
    There was a fatal error.**

# June 13, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Did you manage others campaign? It’s strange issue for me. I run ad for myself and have no problem with power editor.

Normally I upload a list of over 500 IDs.

Try again and tell me more

# June 15, 2013 at 12:02 pm

@CodeGraphics: I’ve published my new report that talks about Facebook Ads. If you are interested in, let’s dive in here http://www.fbadstips.com/lead

I’d like to see your thoughts about this short report :)

# June 15, 2013 at 2:15 pm

This entire thread seems suspect!

# June 15, 2013 at 2:27 pm

Indeed it does.

“Oh look at this new website, I wonder what it’s about?”

“Hey, that’s my website, and I just happened to be walking by so thought I’d comment on it…”

# June 15, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Why did the entire thread look suspicious? Is it because I sought ur opinions on the matter? Pls let’s not allow childish thought to becloud our sense of reasoning. I have seen threads opened here and someone will just register to defend his company been talked about. For instance, a staff of Tree House has come here to explain some issues when forum members were reviewing the online web design training they offer. Pls I dont know or have any dealing with any of the owners of the websites i listed here asking for clarification. Thank u.

# June 15, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Rather than accusing someone of “childish thought”, perhaps review the reasons why this might have been thought of as spam. I’ll help you out:

1) Original post had absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter of this forum.

2) The owner of one of the sites posted suddenly arrives on the forum to promote his site/service.

If it looks like, smells like, tastes like, then…

# June 15, 2013 at 7:59 pm

@CodeGraphics, _you_ have been around for a while, but if you were _also_ a new user (SonFBAds registered within hours of your first post, and this is his only conversation), I would have come to the same conclusion. Take a step back and consider the “flow” of the conversation – it reads like an infomercial.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Are These Scam Websites?’ is closed to new replies.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".