It's WordPress Week here at CSS-Tricks, so I wanted to so a WordPress-themed screencast and cover a lot of mini-tips that haven't made it into previous WordPress screencasts. We cover:
- Listing categories with a built-in function and building a tabbed navigation from them with "current tab" functionality
- Numbering comments with a simple incremented PHP variable.
- Improving WordPress search with a plugin and making better design choices.
- Setting better titles for all pages.
- Setting different backgrounds based on URL.
- Setting different styling based on the post ID.
Links from Video: