There is a super cool new Podcast block for WordPress Gutenberg you use Jetpack (released in 8.5). I wanted to try it out, so below you’ll see recent episodes from ShopTalk Show. I’d tell you all about the recent episodes, except then this blog post wouldn’t age very well, because the point of this blog is showing recent episodes, not specific episodes, so it will change as we publish new shows.
Here they are:
543: Zach Leatherman on Eleventy, Mastodon, Twitter, and is-land – ShopTalk
- 543: Zach Leatherman on Eleventy, Mastodon, Twitter, and is-land
- 542: Breaking Up with CSS-in-JS, Mastodon, and Stories on the Web
- 541: Una Kravets on What’s New With CSS
- 540: Next 13, WP vs FB, Figma Thoughts, and a TypeScript Journey
- 539: Sameera Kapila and Inclusive Design Communities
- 538: Patching the Web
- 537: ShopTalk Live from An Event Apart 2022
- 536: Functional Programming, npm Dependency Hell, and the Patchability of the Web
And if I wanted to show off recent episodes of JS Party, with different colors, I could do that too:
I love that I get useful little features like for literally doing nothing. Big fan of Jetpack for that reason.