There is a super cool new Podcast block for WordPress Gutenberg you use Jetpack (released in 8.5). I wanted to try it out, so below you’ll see recent episodes from ShopTalk Show. I’d tell you all about the recent episodes, except then this blog post wouldn’t age very well, because the point of this blog is showing recent episodes, not specific episodes, so it will change as we publish new shows.
Here they are:
499: Melanie Sumner on Ember, Accessibility, and the Web – ShopTalk
- 499: Melanie Sumner on Ember, Accessibility, and the Web
- 498: Prepping for 500, Git Journey, Git Hooks, Parcel CSS, and some Healthy Picks
- 497: The State of Native Apps and Web Apps in 2022 with Thomas Steiner
- 496: 2022 Predictions
- 495: Snow Blower Won’t Start, CSS Resets, Nuking Margin, Making Your Website Better, Testing on a Craptop
- 494: WYSIWYG Follow Up, Open Source Maintenance, Micro-Frontends, and Fleet vs GitHub Copilot vs VS Code
- 493: TikTok, Accessibility Follow Up, Dave’s WYSIWYG Journey, Scaffolding Components, and All Unset
- 492: Paravel’s Building an App – What’s the Tech Stack? Also: Bun.sh, Vue, Slinkity, and Quantity Leading to Quality
And if I wanted to show off recent episodes of JS Party, with different colors, I could do that too:
I love that I get useful little features like for literally doing nothing. Big fan of Jetpack for that reason.