Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Would someone help me with simple CSS tricks?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ilanserruya

Hi! I’ve been working on my website for a few weeks now and before launching it I would like to fix a few small but important bugs… I would really appreciate anyone’s help about it because im quite new at css. Im working with “hatch” theme on wordpress.

My website is http://www.ilanserruya.com

Okay so here it goes…

1, I had lots of problems setting a header image and noooo one would know how to set one (I dont know why because the theme itself is supposed to let you set one at “Appeareace-Header.. But nothing ever happened, no matter what I tried!!) …Finally someone told me to set it as a background image so he made me add the following code to my header.php file:

Okay the problem is that I would like to make it lower than the menu bar on the right and by changing the 40px at “margin” it moves everything lower… How can I only move the image?…
    I would also like to make it look smaller since it looks a lot bigger than original… How can I do that?

The other thing is that now the “header” shows in every page (design, video, contact, friends…) and I would like it only to show at the homepage… How can I make it disappear from the other pages? (And this way make the content go back to it’s original position because now it shows up almost at the bottom of the website…)

Okay so that would be it for now, thank you so much for helping!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.