Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other WordPress Portfolio Gallery with thumbnails at the left

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AngryMan
    Participant

I can’t find a plugin for WordPress that does this:

http://justpaste.it/hi_dere

But, I know there must be one. I am thinking of a way to create it with what I’ve learned so far, but it seems like a royal pain. Plus, I’m sure a plugin would have way more functionality than I can build using 2 or 3 wp functions and some CSS… Has anyone seen a plugin like this laying around somewhere? I need it. Thanks!

AngryMan
    Participant

nothing?

Am I not posting my WordPress questions in the right place?

TheDoc

I haven’t seen a plugin like this myself, but I’m sure there is one – just have to do a little digging I’m guessing.

Though I will say, searching through the plugin depository over at wordpress.org can be a pain in the arse sometimes.

AngryMan
    Participant

I found one that looks like EXACTLY what I want called Photospace. Unfortunately, it appears to be broken.

While I’m on the subject, what the hell is with 3 clicks to add 1 image to a WP post? That is insane. How this photospace gallery works you add all your images (so, 8 images = 24 clicks!), then you add the code [photospace] after it. If all works well, you’re set. If it’s broken, as in my case, you just wasted a lot of time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.