Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS WordPress Membership Software

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    CrownOfMars

Hey guys,

I’m hoping one of you has had experience with one or more of the most popular wordpress membership plugins out there. I’m looking for a single commercial license. Here’s a list of those i’ve come across:

WP-Member – Single License $39.99 (one off fee), Developer License $199 (annually). I’m guessing i can use a Single License for Commercial use because they don’t state otherwise?

WishLists – They only offer Commercial Licenses in packs of 5-10 ($300-$500). Software looks really good though.

Magic Members – They don’t even offer a price range for Commercial Licenses. They ask you to email them. What’s with that?

Has anyone had any first hand experience with these plugins? Pros & Cons? I’m kinda stuck as this is the first time i’ve undertaken a membership site.

Thanks.

AshtonSanders
    Participant

Well, I’ve used WishList a couple times, but it’s not fantastic. But more importantly:

What kind of membership site are you making? This is what will decide which plugin to use.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.