Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End [wordpress] How to extract all images from published posts and place them in a page?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    azedo
    Participant

Hi,
    I need help creating a page (image gallery) in wordpress that displays all images that were embedded in every post of my site. I searched google, this forum and even the wordpress forum, but didn’t find anything useful, so I hope someone can help me solve this.

So far I’m using this code that I found and made a few tweaks to work with my site.

$args = array( 'post_type' => 'attachment', 'post_mime_type' => 'image', 'numberposts' => -1, 'post_status' => 0 );

$i = 1;

$attachments = get_posts($args);
    if ($attachments) {
    foreach ( $attachments as $attachment ) { ?>

post_title ); ?>

ID , false ); ?>

}
    }
    ?>

The only problem is that, this code is capturing all the image files that were uploaded to my site. In other words, any image file that is inside the media library.

If I try to use ‘post_type’ => ‘post’ and/or ‘post_status’ => ‘publish’ it doesn’t show anything.

I know I must be doing something wrong, but since I’m no php expert I don’t know what I’m missing.

Can someone help me?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.