Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Where Exactly in My Header.PHP Do I Place Links to Jscripts Files in JS folder of my Theme

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shiloah
    Participant

I am new to WordPress and I would like some help. I am currently converting a HTML website to WordPress and I pretty much have the site going in WP. I want to be sure that I am doing it right so that I avoid future problems.
    Problem: I am not sure on how to call multiple stylesheets and also multiple java script files in my header. Thank you in advance for your help

Here is what I have done this far.

>

<br /> <?php<br /> global $page, $paged;<br /> wp_title( '|', true, 'right' );<br /> bloginfo( 'name' );<br /> $site_description = get_bloginfo( 'description', 'display' );<br /> if ( $site_description && ( is_home() || is_front_page() ) )<br /> echo " | $site_description";<br /> if ( $paged >= 2 || $page >= 2 )<br /> echo ' | ' . sprintf( __( 'Page %s' ), max( $paged, $page ) );<br /> ?><br />

>

/">

TheDoc

I would actually be including all of those JS files in the footer, just before the closing body tag.

Shiloah
    Participant

Thanks for your help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.