Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS website without vertical scrolling ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tallaramesh
    Participant

Hi
    I got new requirement from client that a website without vertical scrolling, that is content of the page should fix to any resolution without vertical scrolling, how can I access complete website content in any resolution without vertical scrolling……?

I need some proofs so that i can convince the client please replay soon :(

Senff
    Participant

We’ll really need a lot more than just “content of the page should fix to any resolution without vertical scrolling“.

What type of content? How much content? And think about it — how are you ever going to have something, anything, everything on your site, fit on a phone screen that’s barely 2 by 3 inches and also make it look properly on a large 27 inch monitor?

But, if you are looking to have a DIV that fills up the entire screen (full width and full height) no matter what size screen, you could start with this: http://codepen.io/senff/full/fsHjD

nkrisc
    Participant

It wouldn’t be the first time someone had completely unrealistic requirements for a website.

What the OP is asking for certainly can be done, but unless the only thing the website contains is a paragraph of text, it’s probably unlikely.

tallaramesh
    Participant

Thanks guys …

but i did not get full information that this kind of web site is implementable or not?

Client is saying that website is “Broucher Type”.

the site is having just

1. Header (Logo)
    2. Menu
    3. Content with vertical scroll
    4. Footer

This content should fixed to any resolution with out vertical scrolling.

Thanks

Paulie_D

Can’t be just that if a menu is needed.

Also

Content with vertical scroll

and

This content should fixed to any resolution with out vertical scrolling.

are mutually incompatible.

Seriously, this client does not really know what he wants, or at least can’t express it properly.

Time to ask him to point out sites similar to what he wants…I think.

Senff
    Participant

Client is saying that website is “Broucher Type”.

….Brochure?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.