Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Website Review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SuperBMR

Hello everyone,

I am new to css-tricks and would like some honest critiques on a website I am currently working on. I am new to web design and development, so if you can, please point me to tutorials for the areas you find flaws in.

This site is for internal use only and 100% of my users use IE6 and FF ESR 10.0.0.12, so utilizing techniques now available in CSS3 and HTML5 are not an option. Hopefully the site looks the same in your browser.

I apologize but the only way I could upload was to zip the entire site, which is 813KB I appreciate any feedback.

***Removed link just for security reasons :D – Admin***

FYI: The redirect.html is the initial page user will see. I removed the redirect script so it would not cause any issues.

Paulie_D

**I’m sure you are well intentioned but I’m not downloading a zip file from an unknown source.**

If you can’t provide a link put it in Codepen.

SuperBMR

Sorry about that and I totally understand. I am currently out to sea I so I am unable to upload files. I will try Codepen now and repost if I get it to work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

also its not a good idea to send absolutely everything and have anyone download it unless you don’t mind people stealing it.

Paulie_D

@Jarolin You must have a dark opinion of your fellow man.

Anyway, I can rip off any website in the world pretty much just using the developer tools available with every browser.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.