- This topic is empty.
October 20, 2010 at 7:28 pm #30602webtomed_hrMember
WebToMed, a leading provider of medical website development and Internet marketing services, seeks a creative, talented, and technically savvy individual with superb website design talent, skills, and experience. Ideal candidate will be responsible for creating custom website layouts, designing graphical user interfaces, and developing XHTML/CSS templates. A strong existing online design portfolio is a must.
Candidate must meet the following qualifications and be experienced in the following areas:
- Great talent for creating fresh, unique, and professional designs
- Strong existing portfolio of website design work
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert knowledge of XHTML, CSS, and table-less layout
- A minimum of three years experience focusing on website graphic design and XHTML/CSS
- Ability to create pixel perfect website designs and XHTML/CSS code
- Strong website usability and content organization skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to keep timelines and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client communication experience a plus
- Content Management Systems and Search Engine Optimization experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or other formal training a big plus
Why apply at WebToMed:
- Work with established and successful Internet professionals
- Succeed in a rewarding and fun business environment
- Develop new skills and exercise creative talents
- Receive competitive compensation and bonuses
- Enjoy attractive benefits and medical coverage
We’re looking for a team member that is able to work well in a group setting, as well as independently. Ideal candidate should be detail oriented with outstanding organizational and prioritization skills. Candidates should be prepared to provide a link to an online website design portfolio or links to samples of previous work and selected candidates may be tested for proficiency during interview process.
Resume, link to online design portfolio, and salary history should be sent to: [email protected]
** No phone calls, please **October 22, 2010 at 5:16 pm #77625ImpInaBoxMember
You don’t say where (geographically) this position is located.October 24, 2010 at 4:48 am #77601EamonnMember
Google is your friend.
2700 South River Road
Des Plaines, IL 60018October 26, 2010 at 3:03 am #77535jivanMember
it far depends on your budget and secondly the time. For freelancer, i suggest to go odesk.com where instantly you wiil find one at affordable price.
- The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.