Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Web Design, Development, Programming & IT Degree Recommendations?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    DeliriumRetrospect
    Participant

Greetings, friends.

My name is Cat, I am a skilled, self-taught, front-end web designer and developer [presently self-educating in back-end and computer programming] from Phoenix Arizona. I love what I can do, I adore web design, have a strong passion for code and I want to make money at it, but I can’t for the life of me find employment because every application requires at least a Bachelors Degree and 100 years of in-job experience to even apply. ¬_¬ Despite already knowing just about everything I need to know in order to do my job, I’m thinking I might finally buckle and just get a Bachelors degree to accompany my ‘AA in Psych,’ ‘AAS in Graphic Design’ and ‘CCL in Web Design.’ [I know, it’s ridiculous] Uhg.

Any first-hand school or program recommendations? I’m willing to travel out of state and of course do online programs – which seem to make up most of these degrees /anyway/ – I just need that superficial piece of paper and a little change to accompany it.

Any recommendations?
    Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.