Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Using WP for CMS system & employee logins

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sbertrand
    Participant

I’ve got a potential client asking about some capabilities that I know can be done in WP, but am just not sure how to get there – perhaps any of you can shed some light?

Basically they are wanting 1 site (but really it would function more like 2…) – they want the "public" side or the company side to have all the external communications and then want a "employee" side that would handle internal communications between the employees which would be given each a user name and password…They’d like the employee login on every page of their public side…Additionally, they’d still like to have the ability to edit both the public and employee sides with select admins.

I know that this is possible, but how do I go about getting there…any ideas? I wish I could put a link to reference, but as I said, potential client…although now that I think about it – this site is fairly similar yes?

sbertrand
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on this…basically it’s just like the css-tricks.com site (kind of)…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.