Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other UK Day website feedback and help from OS X users!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Moofin
    Participant

Hello!

Long time lurker first time poster! :)

I’ve just completed a project for a client and I’ve checked it with most browsers using Adobe BrowserLab – I was just wondering if someone with Safari in OS X (I’ve checked Safari Windows) could check the website to see if it displays properly. In BrowserLab it looks as if the website isn’t loading the stylesheet properly as it appears without any styling. I’m hoping this is just BrowserLab being unreliable!!

http://www.ukday.tv

Also any feedback/critique on the website is welcome, if you think I could improve it in any way I’m open to suggestions – thanks for reading!

TheDoc

Loads up fine in Safari in OS X. Odd that BrowserLab would drop the ball that much!

Moofin
    Participant

Thank you both for checking – really appreciate it. Funny enough I tried it again in BrowserLab this morning and it worked fine, I’m not sure why it was displaying funny yesterday. :

If anyone has any critique for the website I’m open to suggestions :)

TheDoc

I rather enjoy the banner on the right. Solid colors and grabs my attention. Unfortunately, it’s pulling all of the attention away from the content on the left.

The ‘Join the Debate’ button in the banner would look more inviting if the text was white, I think.

Overall I think the main content area (voting area) needs some sprucing up. Just looks a little incomplete.

TheDoc

Also, you might want to add a favicon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.