Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Trouble With Content Being Pushed Down on RWD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    youradrenalinefix
    Participant

@Paulie_D Sorry I didn’t provide a link. It’s the same as before or any other page such as http://www.your-adrenaline-fix.com/about.html

I tried disguising the black area with box-shadow but the black is still there

Paulie_D

Add display:block to the image’s properties and then you can lose the box-shadow.

youradrenalinefix
    Participant

@Paulie_D, Chock another one up!! You rock. Thanks so much for your help. I may have another question coming soon. Hopefully this and the other one I may have trouble with will be of benefit to many others in the future. If CSS-Tricks is yours BTW, Nice Job!!

Paulie_D

Not mine…it belongs to Chris Coyier….I’m just an ardent supporter with a little knowledge…and no, I’m not being modest.

CSS & HTML are my areas, I’m a complete novice in other areas.

youradrenalinefix
    Participant

Well maybe I could get a few clues from you on what I should do on my next project.

I’d like to make the text and sillouette of the bike separate from the dirt background so I can resposition the text once the top horizontal nav disappears.

I already have all 3 as separate images, I just dont know how to stack them in the css YET still work with the fluid layout.

I’m currently studying up on this, however if you have any ideas I’m all ears. er… eyes

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.