Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Transition on shadow filter bug

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    karl0
    Participant

so I’m trying to cast a shadow onto a non-rectangular object in a png file with transparency. That works so far, but when I try to add a transition effect on hovering over the image, the filter seem to max out their set value and then quickly bounce back to the actual set value when the timer from the transition feature is up. I’m running Chrome 28 Mac but also appears on Safari.

I have demonstrated this effect here: http://jsfiddle.net/dbananas/3pMS8/

Is this a bug or am I doing it wrong?

Thanks,
    k

karl0
    Participant

*bump*

really no one has an idea?

I guess I’m gonna file a bugreport then?

really
    Participant

The largest worry is Reed, who’ll switch 35 in October. He did not go through surgery until finally the top of April. He hasn’t missed a video game given that the sixth week on the 2010 season. He was signed to give them a big-play producer about the again close also to offer management on and from the field. When he’ll be prepared and the way a lot he’ll lead continue being being found.

Buster Posey Jersey

Meanwhile, younger safeties like Shiloh Keo, and D.J. Swearinger, the second-round decide on, will get a great deal of your time about the field in observe and preseason online games.cheap cliff lee jersey

Around the scorching seat: Quarterback Matt Schaub. He’s unfairly obtaining the vast majority of blame for your collapse during the last four online games and the decisive playoff reduction at New England.customizablepackers jersey It was a collective work. The defense was horrendous in two games versus the Patriots. Very last year, Schaub was coming off important surgical treatment on his foot, but he began 18 online games, which include two while in the playoffs. He had a normal offseason, and his teammates say he worked more durable than previously on strengthening his recreation to test to be sure he is consistent more than your entire season.limited packers jersey for women

Bring about for issue: Veteran absolutely free basic safety Ed Reed underwent arthroscopic surgical procedure on his hip, and they’re apprehensive he will not be back again until the 1st recreation at San Diego. personalized angels jerseyReed states he’ll have a very better idea as far as a timetable when camp starts. He hasn’t skipped a recreation due to the fact the sixth week from the 2010 time.Mike Trout angels jersey

Second-year receiver DeVier Posey may well really need to commence the year on physically struggling to execute when he recovers from medical procedures to fix a torn Achilles tendon.

Inside of linebacker Brian Cushing (knee), offensive tackle Derek Newton (patellar tendon), offensive deal with Duane Brown (ankle), alex rodriguez jerseyrunning back Arian Foster (calf), defensive stop Tim Jamison (Achilles tendon) and cornerback Brice McCain (foot) are expected being ready for training camp.

Adrian Gonzalez Jersey cheap

Breakthrough star: Control kicker Randy Bullock, a fifth-round decide who endured a groin personal injury in camp and was placed on hurt reserve. He’s the only real kicker the Texans have drafted. This will likely be the 3rd consecutive time wherein they will use a completely new kicker. cheap miguel cabrera jerseyNeil Rackers and Shayne Graham established scoring records in each individual from the past two seasons. pete rose JerseyBullock contains a much better leg for kickoffs. He ought to support the protection on account of his leg strength. Even though he is untested during the NFL, the coaches like his capacity and frame of mind. They imagine he’ll be the Texans’ kicker for many years. roy halladay jersey sale

“If you evaluate our roster, it appears to be like superior, even so the base line would be the guys weren’t out there, so which is relating to for us as a group and me to be a coach,” head coach Gary Kubiak claimed. “I love how Newton has worked. I think he built a great deal of development like a player final year. He performed harm within the end in the calendar year, which was rough on him and us being a staff.andre johnson jersey

“We drafted a young gentleman (Williams) by using a large amount of skill. I like what Harris has done. He’s had a great offseason. I like what I see in Quessenberry. It is really all in position, but somebody needs to step up and do it after we get again to work.”Tim Lincecum Jersey

–With within linebacker Brian Cushing rehabbing from knee surgical treatment, younger linebackers received quite a bit of reps at his situation. With Connor Barwin leaving in totally free company, the Texans have young men competing for his posture around the roster.Brian Cushing jersey

“We’re pretty gifted and really younger,” coach Gary Kubiak explained regarding the linebackers who’ll visit camp.

Bryan Braman, a third-year outside the house linebacker who excels on specific groups, worked in the offseason for a starter around the exterior. He played Brooks Reed’s place. Reed worked inside of for the reason that they necessary a different heat physique.Aaron Rodgers jersey

Reed will return to his exterior spot in camp and begin opposite Whitney Mercilus, past year’s first-round decide on who recorded 6 sacks being a rookie, tying Reed’s staff document.

Youthful exterior linebackers acquiring a ton of reps in the offseason ended up Trevardo Williams (fourth round), Sam Montgomery (3rd) and Willie Jefferson, an undrafted rookie free agent. Williams is in advance of Montgomery and Jefferson.Jason Heyward Jersey

“You’re looking at some proficient gamers, but they have in no way stepped on an NFL field,” Kubiak explained. “It superior occur fast for them.”arian foster jersey

Quote To notice: “I’ve been impressed with his development. He struggled early, which we understood he would, but I believe it can help when you toss a guy in while using the starters immediately due to the fact he will get coached by (quarterback Matt) Schaub. He’s definitely really gifted. He performs difficult. He’s a quick learner, and he is bought quite a bit to learn, needless to say. We have to produce we have obtained him performing what he does very best.” – Mentor Gary Kubiak, when asked with regards to the efficiency of rookie receiver DeAndre Hopkins within the offseason plan.

Possibly a mix of issues?Green Bay Packers black Jersey

Chance using, sport conditions. Rivers McCown indicates in this short article, “And if we use genuine match concept and logic to this – shouldn’t a much better protection cause you to need to just take a lot more pitfalls on offense?”

By observation, I think that Gary Kubiak provides a blended see of that. From time to time against fantastic quarterbacks, it appears as though he’ll consider some added hazards. You saw that some versus the Broncos about the highway. I’m not sure they experienced the staff and correct execution to do that late while in the season to your Patriots to the highway.

texans jersey

But towards lousy to middling quarterbacks, he may possibly not desire to acquire threats since in case the opponent’s quarterback is not heading to conquer you, so why permit their defense do it?

Taking challenges may lead to pyrrhic victories. Matt Schaub was a giant component of your earn around the Broncos, but supplied the hits he took, he could have been knocked out for your period.

I’m unsure the Texans employees ever received in excess of how hard it absolutely was to function within the end of 2011 immediately after Matt Schaub was misplaced to injury, which may have contributed to overly-conservative play contacting in 2012. That and he was getting back from a foot injuries which saw him riding inside of a rascal for a while. The performance of T.J. Yates and Circumstance Keenum from the preseason very last year could not have supplied considerably self-confidence.

Staff and execution. The revolving door at offensive line, accidents at limited end, as well as inexperience of wide-receivers 3-5 did not make an clear passing down glimpse specially interesting should you wished to keep your quarterback upright. Then there was the unusual decrease of Matt Schaub down the stretch, combined along with the want to keep him somewhat healthy for playoffs. In the end, inadequate execution can be a motive why the Texans got into third and definitely extensive a lot of occasions.dj3k jersey

Playcalling with Enhanced Protection. I’m undecided that Gary Kubiak has pegged ways to call games since he’s experienced a more-often-than-not improved protection. From 2006-2010, the Texans defense was totally unreliable, as well as Texans offense usually took risks that on the time seemed odd. Probably the most notorious was heading for it on 4th and inches in opposition to the 2008 Steelers within the street, during the initial 5 minutes with the match at midfield, not receiving it, complicated the ruling about the spot, and afterwards dropping that.cheap prince fielder jersey

Apologies for mentioning that eye bleach minute, but which is about as crazy aggressive of an offensive engage in simply call as can exist.

Previous year, as being the previously mentioned shows, you couldn’t get any more conservative on third and extensive.cheap Matt Kemp jersey

There needs to be anything in the middle among sensation like you can never ever punt in the course of the pre-Wade period and packing in your tent when you go into undesirable down and distance then hoping that J.J. Watt can perform a J.J. Watt.boston red sox jersey

Every Texans team differs.

As my last publish observed, each individual Texans team differs, has different strengths, has distinct troubles. That will seem like a no-duh statement, but occasionally we deal with what has occurred from the previous (for improved or worse) to be a prediction to the foreseeable future. Plus more usually than not, the seasons shock.reds joey votto Jersey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.