Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Styling dropdown

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lukewilde

I have tried changing and adding to my css to change the look of the drop down, but i can’t get it to look different from how the main nav looks, i want to change the rollover style and the current page look. The drop down is on the portfolio button in the main navigation, if someone can help me with this that would be great.

http://lsw-design.com/tf/darkgreen/?page_id=9

lukewilde

Also i just tried using cufon on my site for the headings, but i just get an error in firebug saying Cufon is not defined. This stuff is really starting to get annoying, i follow the guides exactly and it never works.

virtual
    Participant

The css is not targeting the dropdown menu. When you call #menus li you are calling all the li’s in the menu, if you want to target the dropdown which you gave a class of children to, you will have to call #menus ul.children li.

The Josefin font is showing in Firefox 3.5 on Mac, maybe you are viewing with a different browser.

lukewilde

Oh i sorted cufon out after an hour or so of being annoyed at it, I did try styling the children class but it just ignored that and took the style from the #menus style

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.