Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Strange hover problem with Cufon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vermaas
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve got a very strange problem with a hover state. This problem, which I’d hope to solve using Google, is driving me crazy. The problem is that you can hover a menu item correctly, but when you leave the menu item, the text disappears. These menu item’s are using cufon to get the font correctly.

I’ve only got this problem when you move your cursor from the left to the right of the menu. When you move your cursor from the right to the left everything works just fine..

This is the project i’m working on: http://klanten.yellowduckwebdesign.nl/bandwerk/

Hopefully someone here sees the problem..

Kind regards

Vermaas
    Participant

It was the menu, switch the Cufon off. I’ll turn it back on again.

Vermaas
    Participant

I had the same conclusion, it doesn’t seems to be a css error, but a javascript error. But the strange part is that at the bottom of the page (right bottom, kind of wordcloud) i’ve used cufon, and the hover works fine there.. So maybe it is a css fault.

parham

Any solution, Vermaas?

I have a similar strange behavior with hover and Cufon! Everything is okay, except when you leave the link from the left! It keeps the hover state!

Vermaas
    Participant

No Cufon solution yet. I’ve used @font-face instead of cufon and that worked for me.

Tell me, are you using something like this element:hover > a?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.