Initially it was working great, but now I notice that when I get more than 10 or so records in it, it starts to freak out. Initially I thought it has something to do with my customization of it, but I went back to the original downloaded files and only added more records, and I get the same result then.
Basically what happens is that the slides get out of sync – the image drop down and up several times per slide, and sometimes the slides only move about half-way before it stops, and it seems to stay longer and longer on each slide.
The first few slides are ok, with only the picture being a bit out of whack, but the longer it plays, the more it messes up.
I tried to adjust the width of the #mover, but that doesn’t seem to change anything.