Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS SOS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lisaannallen

Does anyone out there know of someone who can take on a building a small database interface for a local charity’s website?!!! I am desperate, I was recommended thru my school to take on this project. Because this was out of my scope I asked a friend’s husband if he would be willing to develop the interface
    and help with some of the stored procedures and I would give him the proceeds. He assured me it would be no problem. Well, long story short… I agreed to do the gig and he seems to have completely bailed, leaving me holding the proverbially bag.

TheDoc

While this, “leaving me holding the proverbially bag”, really makes me want to help you, I’m afraid this is outside my field of knowledge.

If you put an offer on a job bidding site, I’m sure you’ll get some responses though.

Bob

What exactly do you mean by ‘building a small database interface’ ? Perhaps if you could tell more about what you exactly need, I might be able to help you. That is, if my skills and time let me ofcourse.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.