Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Website Destroyed by IE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vincent

Here’s the website: http://gamingapple.com

I used to be into web design a lot more than I am now. But I started getting back into it to start a Apple related gaming news, reviews and game database website. The site is created and everything. I used a Mac to make it so it works perfectly on all Mac browsers. The site works fine on all Windows browsers BUT IE. It looks so horrible in IE, like everything is messed up. I did the whole design for Mac and didn’t start checking for IE until the layout was finished, which was not a good idea. I kinda figured IE support wasn’t that important since it’s a site focused on Apple, so most visitors would be using Macs, or at least Safari on Windows. But, I knew that it would be important for people at work to be able to visit the site (and most peoples’ works use IE…)

I’d really appreciate some tips as to what makes all the stuff get messed up… I haven’t dealt with having to make IE sites for a while lol.

TheDoc

You have no Doctype declared, IE will not like this!

vincent

OMG. I am so retarded. Thanks! It looks fine now, in IE8 at least…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.