Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Email Newsletter Help?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    noahgelman
    Participant

Our company emails out a newsletter to all of our subscribers every 2 weeks or something. They’re really good looking. However, in order to make them good looking, we have to use tables and inline styles, that was the email clients can read them. But we’re having (I can’t believe I’m saying this) cross-email compatibility issues. Stuff that works in gmail, doesnt work in yahoo, stuff that works in yahoo, doesnt work in hotmail, all that jazz.

So my question is, is there a program or software that’ll let us build a newsetter that looks right in major email clients? It’s too much work editing, emailing, checking, editing, emailing, checking, etc.

TheDoc

The company that I work for swears by MailChimp. Long live the chimp.

noahgelman
    Participant

I suggested MailChimp to my boss, and he said it’s the cross-email rendering that’s the problem and since we use a custom template MailChimp doesn’t help.

Apparently only CSS only works in some email clients. Email CSS support is crazier than browser support. Take a look.

http://www.campaignmonitor.com/css/

But I guess I can mark this as solved. MailChimp has a lot of content about email compatibility so their info is probably the best I can find. Thanks for the help guys.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.