Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS scrolling menu issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jmadsen
    Participant

I have a menu that I have set up to link to multiple pages ie 20 pages. what I would like it to do is that if you are on one of the pages near the bottom of the menu is that it stays there so you don’t have to keep scrolling down to look at other links. Here is a link to the website if you would like to take a look. http://kickfirefitness.com/essentialoils/myoilblog.html please let me know if I need to explain further.

Paulie_D

Tables? Really?

I’d suggest you update the menu to a more current (i.e. this decade) HTML structure, then perhaps use more up to date layout methods.

Shikkediel
    Participant

Besides that, here are a few options :

1) Using an iframe to embed the page
    2) Loading the pages into the main one through Ajax
    3) Setting LocalStorage to “remember” the position

jmadsen
    Participant

Thank you. the reason that it may seem out of date is because I am a novice when writing HTML. I came to this site looking for help and direction. I don’t know all the ins and outs and need a little bit more direction if someone is able to help me break it down a little more. I am not familiar with Ajax and i am using tables because that is what i know if you have the time to actually help i would love to hear it. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.