Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Responsive timetable with concurrent sessions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ailsa_C
    Participant

Hi, I wonder can someone point me in the right direction. I need to create a responsive table of the following table (pdf). I don’t know if it’s possible?

http://www.cesi.ie/sites/default/files/sitefiles/conferences/2013/conference-2013-timetable.pdf

I set up the php loop with fields for date, time, title, speaker, event type but when I go to make the table (from code in another post here) it doesn’t quite follow the format as I have concurrent sessions which may be in up to 8 rooms (big wide table!). I thought a google calendar would be good but it doesn’t handle concurrent sessions. Maybe there are some other ones out there that can? Any help appreciated. Ailsa

Paulie_D

The table HTML/CSS should be no issue.

I’m feeling that this is more of a PHP issue.

Moved for that purpose. No hassle if another mod (with more PHP knowledge) disagrees.

__
    Participant

I set up the php loop with fields for date, time, title, speaker, event type but when I go to make the table …

Are you talking about an HTML table, or a database?

it doesn’t quite follow the format as I have concurrent sessions which may be in up to 8 rooms …

Again, are you asking how to format your schedule, or are you asking about the logistics of how to store your schedule in a database?

It would also be necessary to see your code.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.