Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Resize fancybox within iframe

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nate51

I hope I am posting this in the right area.

I am trying to resize the lightbox window in FancyBox from within the iframe, I have a ‘next’ button in content in the lightbox window and when clicked I would like to have the height change to a number I give it. Has anyone had succes with this? I am open to the window height changing on the button click or on a page load. But I am really green on javascript/Jquery so I am having a lot of trouble with this, each time I try all it does is open a new lightbox within the lightbox. Big mess.

nate51

*bump I have found some solutions that seem like they should work but they do nothing. Has anyone had any success with re sizing their lightbox window with set height? I know this might be asking a lot but an example would be great as a lot of these tutorials give code but no example then once tested don’t work.

jamygolden

Check out the fancybox api. It looks like if you set the autoDimensions property to false and width property to whatever width you’d like, it should do what you say.

nate51

@jamy_za Yeah I did look into that, the example they gave is with images though using the directional arrows provided by the lightbox. I need to have a custom link from inside the lightbox iframe trigger a change in the lightbox.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.