Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Redefinition of parameter $options

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ayanize
    Participant

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what this error is and how to fix this ?

Redefinition of parameter $options in ….path…./public/assets/plugins/de-footer-builder/generate-dfb/functions/import.php on line 268

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sure. It would be helpful if you had posted the code, but it’s possible to make an educated guess.

If you go to .../public/assets/plugins/de-footer-builder/generate-dfb/functions/import.php and look on line 268, I suspect you’ll see something like:

function name($options, $options) {

This used to be ok. If you called something like name(1, 2) then $options would simple be assigned the value 2. As of PHP7 you get this error instead.

Ayanize
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. One of our clients pointed that out. And I guess I figured this out. I am yet to test this on php7 . Still will seek your expert opinion

Here is the public function

public function process_imports( $content = true, $options = true, $options = true, $widgets = true) {

if ( $content && !empty( $this->content_demo ) && is_file( $this->content_demo ) ) {
                    $this->set_demo_data( $this->content_demo );
                }

if ( $options && !empty( $this->theme_options_file ) && is_file( $this->theme_options_file ) ) {
                    $this->set_demo_theme_options( $this->theme_options_file );
                }

if ( $options ) {
                    $this->set_demo_menus();
                }

if ( $widgets && !empty( $this->widgets ) && is_file( $this->widgets ) ) {
                    $this->process_widget_import_file( $this->widgets );
                }

do_action( 'radium_import_end');

}

I guess the I need to remove on value here

$options = true

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, that’s about it. You’re currently losing the first $options value anyway, so just change the variable name.

Ayanize
    Participant

thanks a lot Ben :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.