Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Need help with login form

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just need to check – please tell me that what you currently have on github is not production code:

https://github.com/lowheartrate/HeartFX.org/blob/master/login.php

As it stands, you’re just whitelisting anything. Anyone can log in as anything. Your pdo query is simply not checked or used. It’s executed but will never match anything and then you don’t check to see if it finds stuff anyway.

cscodismith
    Participant

Unfortunately yes that is the production code at this very moment. Did not mean to do that what so ever though. To my understanding it was working just fine only because I was testing it with a username and password that was already stored into the database. I was not testing the login module with a username that has not existed.

cscodismith
    Participant

Trying to pick this back up and would love some assistance. I have posted the project as to where I left off here. Not sure if I am still stuck in the same position as I was when I left this off or not? Hope to hear back from some of you earlier on this project. It is quite rediculous that I still have not come to conclusion to this problem but I honestly have not touched it since.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.