Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Rate my WIP premium WordPress theme

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I only have the homepage (mostly) completed now, but I want to get some suggestions before I continue.

Just try to keep it on the down low :p

http://keithpickering.net/examples/Wordpress%20theme/home.php

JohnMotylJr
    Participant

You supporting only IE9+ ?

IE8 and up. There are still some kinks to be worked out in IE8, but I’m saving that for later.

JohnMotylJr
    Participant

I think it looks mighty swell.. There is one thing i think looks a little “off”, the breakpoint around 644ish pixels the second class="column m-1-2" stretches down the entire page. What if you had that sit right under the image? Other than that i really like it, nice work.

Thanks!

Yeah, some of the stuff on the homepage is still being worked on. The current state is more of a proof of concept, i.e. a demonstration of what’s possible using the responsive grids and other reusable classes. I’m trying to make it extremely simple to build pages quickly and efficiently.

I’m glad you like it, in any case!

CrocoDillon
    Participant

Looks good, I don’t really have suggestions about the design. But you might wanna fix the unequal width of the icon parts of the notification bars, it bothers me :P And I think you got an encoding issue, somewhere it reads “Cruel though they may be…” (probably because at least on Windows encoding doesn’t default to utf-8)

Good catch, thanks.

By the way, if anyone’s interested in having Futurama quotes as filler text…my life is changed forever thanks to this website

http://chrisvalleskey.com/fillerama/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.