Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Quick & Dirty Portfolio

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kasey Bon
    Participant

Hello all! For a long time, 2 years, my website was “under construction” and this weekend I decided it was time to get something up so I can have some sort of proof that I am a web designer. This design was done spur of the moment and was meant to be temporary until I came up with something better but it has kind of been growing on me. I’m thinking about making it my permanent site with a blog and all but it still needs some tweaking. I would love to hear what you all think and feedback is greatly appreciated!

kaseybon.com

Kasey Bon
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Josh. The coffee cup is just a placeholder for now, this website was built in a few hours and I was in a rush to get something up. I plan on replacing it with a photo of myself once I get one taken. I was even toying around with the idea of having a different image for each page to make things a bit more interesting.

Kasey Bon
    Participant

Good point. If I am going to add more to the site I will definitely have to rethink the navigation.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.