Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Post Title Colors

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    msmarti
    Participant

Hello Everyone!

Can someone please tell me where in the CSS I can change the color of my POSTS TITLES?

FrugalWallets.com

Thank you so much!!

msmarti
    Participant

Thanks a million! Is there a way to edit and save it in Firebug?

standuncan

Editing in Firebug yes, saving it no. For any of the markup or CSS you want to change, while checking it out in Firebug just double click and alter it how you want. Once you like your results, just go tot he style sheet and do the same.

msmarti
    Participant

Ok thanks. I am trying to send an email to a company but I have to verify an image before I can send it, but the image will not display. It’s a little square with blue dots in it. Does anyone know why?

msmarti
    Participant

One more thing!! LOL I’m so glad to have found you guys!! How can I get the instructions to create a roll over menu for my tabs so that I can add additional pages under each tab category.

standuncan

If you can share a link to where the image is hosted it would be more helpful to diagnose.

As far as the tabs, you can search smashingmagazine, css-tricks or google; my personal favorites. I would probably suggest keywords like drop-down, dropdown, menu, nav, navigation, wordpress, plugin, jQuery, etc. I don’t know any off the top of my head.

msmarti
    Participant

Is there an easy way to add a border to each box in my side bar?
    http://frugalwallets.com/

msmarti
    Participant

Actually, I added the border but about half way down its kinda messed up can anyone tell me how to fix it? Thanks sooooo much!!!!

http://frugalwallets.com/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.