Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End PhP Question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello. I am just stuck on my small php code I am using my code for example I use to use span but not chaning this to col-lg each grid is example like col-lg-1 col-lg-2 and 3 up to 12 but can not seem to get the top content and bottom to work.

<?php echo $header; ?>
    <div class="row">
        <?php echo $column_left; ?>
        <div class="col-lg<?php $col-lg = trim($column_left) ? 9 : 12; $col-lg = trim($column_right) ? $col - 3 : $col-lg; echo $col-lg; ?>">
            <?php echo $content_top; ?>
            <h1 class="hide"><?php echo $heading_title; ?></h1>
            <?php echo $content_bottom; ?>
        </div>
        <?php echo $column_right; ?>
    </div>
    <?php echo $footer; ?>

Senff
    Participant

Its hard to see whats wrong with this since we dont know what the variables do instead of span and youre talking about col-lg-1 col-lg-2 and 3 up to 12 and I have no idea what that means so you need to include a bit more context as well as explaining what you mean by not getting the top annd bottom to work and I would also suggest you use a bit more punctuation in your problem description.

Ok I am going to try a different way now using bootstrap 3 bootstrap 2 was a lot easier but bootstrap 3 mobile first where bootstrap 2 is not.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.