Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End PDO statements – Registration page

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cscodismith
    Participant

I am currently following a registration tutorial here that is supposed to guide me through the steps on how to create a registration page and write the elements to my database with the localhost.

I am currently stuck at the section where it states, “Writing to the Database” as I am unsure where the illustrator wants me to put the code he/she is instructing. ( Not sure what position he/she wants me to put it in the registration.php or if he/she wants me to create a new file or not ) all help is very much appreciated.

You can view my code that I have so far on this project here. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help!

Best regards,
    Codi

cscodismith
    Participant

Alright thank you for the reply. Following his instructions and using the code he provides me it gives me MULTIPLE errors for every line of new code I put in the project with the error you can find here. You can view the step I took to receive this error here.

cscodismith
    Participant

Alright, I am learning as I go with the instructions it provides through the provided tutorial here. By any chance would you know how I get the $_POST to exist in my database? Thank you for your help and replies (:

Aitch
    Participant

The thing is if you move that code to another page and change the action to that page u just create, it will all work fine but when it on that same page it is seen as an undefined index.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.