Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Page Templates problem!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Splendor
    Participant

The text doesn’t show up in my page template? Is this a bug or something?

And i have other question, In for example netplus, do they have a lot of differents blog or they have different pages that feeds from one blog?

// Splendor

Paulie_D

You’d need to provide a link.

TheDoc

Link and template code for page.php

Splendor
    Participant

Oki, first i don’t know if a understood the page thingy correctly in wp. I’m a beginner with php. This is my site http://visualdesignworkshop.com, i have worked on it from scratch besides the a must see short film blog that i bought and customized it. Yes, it is multisite. So, currently i need to spand this the whole website and i want to add artist of the month, interviews,challenges and events. I’m aware of i can use one blog for all and categories it and use ids. But, can i use pages feed exactly those id and also be available to paginate the content for example artist of the month if there more the a more than 6 post on it that feeds from news? Now i’m trying to fix the about, privacy, f.a.q and terms in only page. I have got it worked before i did a major changes to the site but i don’t know what i do wrong. Below is the page.php

?>
    get_header(); ?>

Splendor
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.