Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Overflow:hidden mysterium

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Meigo

I´ve been suffering from headache for the last 5 hours (we have a night here in Estonia). So, I am not wasting anymore time on talking, here´s the problem: http://www.throwholics.com/team/

Hover on the yellow button on top row images. Those boxes get hidden behind divs. I thought parent elements have overflow:hidden, some did and I changed those, still no luck. Plugin-side css seems to be fine also. Anyone has a clue??

overflow hidden on the .text class and .entry-inner are what are causing the boxes to be cut off when you hover. I think that’s what you’re asking.

Meigo

In my code there is no overflow:hidden attached to entry-inner and .text class. I even wrote overflow: visible; to make sure, it´s default anyways but still won´t work.

wmwood
    Participant

@Meigo – Remove overflow hidden on the .text and .entry-inner classes and remove the z-index on you .subheader.

Meigo

Believe it or not, still no luck :(

Plugin css:

.Teamer .teamer_tooltip { width: 362px;display:none; position: absolute; top:0;left:0;overflow:hidden; z-index:9999;}

Meigo

Sorry guys, I am “overworked”. My theme uses minified css which I, of course, didn´t change, hehe. Thank you wmwood and will_wallace85

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.