Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS online food ordering software? how would you sell pizza online?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    silverlulu
    Participant

Hi guys,

I am trying to make a website for a local pizza shop. they sell pizza, salads, chips and a few other things, as well deserts.

I was wondering if there was any particular software or addon that was good for ordering food online?

I know how to use wordpress and joomla as well as virtuemart. Would this be the best route? Or is there anything that you would recommend?

I really love to hear your views on this one guys. Thanks!

TT_Mark

Have you thought about Just-Eat?

I know it isn’t a plugin, and you have to be on their site/they take a cut etc, but it’s so simple and loads more people will discover the business

silverlulu
    Participant

yeah that’s all well and good recommending that to them…

but it puts me out of business!!! i wanna make some money of this thing dude! i don’t want to just pass it off to those guys!

anyone have any suggestions on how i can make a website selling food? thanks! x

silverlulu
    Participant

anyone?

fbroersen
    sliver37

hahaha! +1 for fbroersen!

silverlulu
    Participant

haha yeah thanks for that fbroersen ;)

in my defence i did research for food sellingsoftware, joomla extensions etc… before coming on here! – i just didn’t get anything good, so please don’t think i was too lazy to google it ;) i came here to get help from a rich source of intelligence – which i found… so thanks very much! that script looks awesome

Mottie

Have you seen the customize pizza page on the Papa John’s site?

JolyV

Hi guys, I’m in the restaurant biz, we create an online ordering system, I´m very interested in your feedback to improve the system and what do you think about this option for my restaurant
    if you can take a look around please. http://mascotkebab.co.uk/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.