• # May 11, 2013 at 11:21 am

    Hi Everyone,

    I threw this one at Chris too, but i’m confused on how to go about designing a website like the one linked below.


    I really like the way each section of the website is flush with the top and bottom of the bowser. I guess the the question is, do you design it in Photoshop that way, or is it done in code?

    # May 11, 2013 at 12:03 pm

    I believe the effect is called parallax scrolling – take a look at this:

    # May 16, 2013 at 3:22 pm

    Is there actually parallax vertical scrolling on that? Unless I’m mistaken there isn’t?

    # May 16, 2013 at 4:44 pm

    This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

    There’s no actual parallax scrolling on that from what I can tell. Just some clever use of image sliders and the ever trendy “this content section is huge and changes patterns / colors compared to those around it”.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.