Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other New WP Powered Photography Site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dryan1144

Hi Folks

I just launched a redesign of http://anandaphoto.com, maybe you’ll be so kind as to let me know what you think?

Constructive criticism is always really appreciated. Don’t be shy!

Thanks
    dave

smurk03

Hi Dave –

I like the layout a lot, very effective and easy to navigate. I also really like the subtle images behind "blog," "email"’ and the others. The date "tabs" are a cool idea as well. I think you did a nice job of making the photography the focal point with your subtle gray colors. That being said, the typography of the h2 headings seems a little weak. Maybe increase the size a little and decrease the letter spacing to balance out the italic text of the h3 tags. Bold might even help too. In the navigation menu, this doesn’t bother me as much, but I feel like your headings need to be just a bit stronger.

Nice work overall :)

dryan1144

Thanks very much for the feedback smurk, definitely going to try out your suggestion. I had a feeling that the h2s needed to pop out more…

highseas

very cool site, it makes good use of fades and subtle color/non-color. nice job!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.