Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Need some PrettyPhoto help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bokehman
    Participant

Hi all – Been messing with my first PrettyPhoto gallery (test gallery, actually).

I have the function working ok but am having issues with the customization.

http://element118.com/PrettyPhoto_Gallery

The most important thing I’m trying to do is style the text (title and caption) inside the window. Right now it’s (I’m guessing) falling to the browser default. I did set up some CSS styling on the links, but it doesn’t seem to be working.

The second thing I’m trying to achieve is the complete removal of the arrow and counter pieces on the lower left. I did manage to remove most of it, except for a space. I need to allow for a longer copy block (you will see it on the first image). If the arrows and counter are there, the copy flows messily around it. I would like a clean flush left copy block.

Any help appreciated.

therune

Hey there,

I looked at the source using Chromes inspect tool and it looks like the class for the the title is “ppt” and “pp_Description” for the description for the controls if you want to remove it completely with just css you could try doing display:none; on pp_nav otherwise the classes for the individual controls are pp_play, pp_arrow_previous, pp_arrow_next, and currentTextHolder.

Hope that helps you out.

Bokehman
    Participant

Thanks. I managed to change the title, but had no luck on the description.

I’m basically looking for the class and adding “font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;” to wherever I see any other font styling references. I only saw one. I’m sure I’ve missed something here.

I’m leaving the removal of the arrows for now. If I can style the text I may be able to live with it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.