Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Need help with image links?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ramin4u
    Participant

Hello

Here is my code http://codepen.io/ramin4u/pen/fItlJ
    i need small help–when i clicking the link followed by image,it needs to open a video with iframe tag in a single page..i dont want to create pages for all the links.. pls anyone help me out this.

Thanks
    Ram

Paulie_D

So what have you tried?

We’re not a code writing sevice.

chrisburton
    Participant

Just out of curiosity, what is the point of these videos?

Personally, I would probably put the Youtube videos I plan on sharing on my website in a playlist. Then I would use the Javascript API to grab the videos of that playlist. Using the data from the API I would be able to use AJAX to load in the content after a click event.

https://developers.google.com/youtube/js_api_reference

ramin4u
    Participant

Iam just creating website with “n” of vidoes..i just need any suggestions to play all those vidoes ina single page..i dont want to create pages for every vidoe link..that is what my doubt..Iam not asking the code..just suggestions how to go ahead with that logic..iam not much familiar wih javascript..thats why iam here..
    Anyway thank you veru much for ur link its very helpful.I will be in touch with u if i need any info..thank you @chirsburton

ramin4u
    Participant

Iam not asking any code..thanks for ur info @Paulie_D

chrisburton
    Participant

I am just creating website with ā€œnā€ of vidoes.

I think my above suggestion would be perfect in this case. You would not have to manually add a video to your html. The API and AJAX will take care of that for you.

ramin4u
    Participant

Thanks chrisburton..Really appreciate your help:)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.