Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Need help! trying to link a cart to a technique I saw here

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    genuine15

I use the < ul > technique i saw here on csstricks to make my navigation on my website ( http://www.nerdyframes.com – my shop page has the link to my shopping cart) . I used it to make an upper navigation on my website where I would like to my shopping cart (foxycart) to display quantity and link to the cart as well. The problem is I know what divs to create since on foxycart it tells you to create divs for fc_quantity to display # of items and fc_minicart to link to the actual cart but i dont know how to incorporate it into the navigation I just created using < ul > technique. Is there a way to do it or do i need to used another technique. Im really new to this and i dont know too many techniques

Roxon

I don’t really understand what you need…you can put a DIV inside a ul, you know that, right?

genuine15

I need to display the quantity in the cart using the top navigation graphics i have there. There is an empty box where i would like the quantity in the cart to display. how do I do that?

soap
    Participant

I’m also confused as to what you need. Can you explain a bit more clearly? I notice that the shop page is all messed up, are you able to fix that? Is that what you’re asking for help with?

genuine15

Well, the top box shows an envelop, faq, newsletter, an empty box, and a cart. I want to be able to show items in the cart in that empty box. for example if you add something to your cart the empty box should update with a number. also how is the shop page all messed up. ive heard people mentioned that but on mozilla the page looks fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.