Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Need help in understanding jQuery Simple Modal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    boss

Hello Friends,
    I am new to web development and web designing. I am currently working on a website using PHP and MYSQL. I want to use the pop up boxes instead of login screens, and registration page. Someone told to me that It can be done by using a jQuery plugin (like simplemodal), and its very easy. My problem is I dont know jQuery. I am trying to understand, how it can be done. Can someone give me any link to the pages on which step by step explaination is given on how to implement the simplemodal or any other jQuery plugin. Please help.

boss

I have seen some very good pop up login boxes on many websites. I want to make one such pop up box, which can display any html. I have seen the simplemodal jQuery plugin, which can be used to make such kind of pop ups. I went to the following link to understand how this can be done: http://www.ericmmartin.com/projects/simplemodal/

I can see the demos, and have downloaded the jquery.simplemodal-1.3.3.js file from there. But I do not find any instructions on how to use this to make a pop up. Please help me by providing some link, where I can get step by step instructions on creating such pop up boxes. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.