All Posts by Email, Once a Week

Media Temple logo

CSS-Tricks is brought to you in part by Media Temple, the web hosting that we both use and recommend.

Name the jquery plugin ?

  • # July 6, 2009 at 11:11 am

    i want to know if there is a plugin that can give an effect like this when hovering on an image , i`m talking about the grey layer .


    # July 6, 2009 at 1:24 pm

    I’ve actually just been looking into this myself. I thought this one provided lots of help/documentation on customizing and getting started: … th-jquery/

    # July 6, 2009 at 2:04 pm


Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

There's a whole bunch of content on CSS-Tricks.

Search for Stuff   •   Browse the Archives

Get the Newsletter ... or get the RSS feed