Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other My first website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rubdoo

Ok, so this is my first website. It’s hosted on 000webhost.com with a domain from co.cc (I’m poor lol). I don’t know how many of you are fans of racist jokes, but that’s what it’s about :lol: . I know, it’s kinda stupid, but I couldn’t think of anything else to make. I haven’t put any jokes up yet, but there’s a page for you to submit your jokes if you have any. Whatever I wrote on the main page probably doesn’t make sense because I didn’t read through it yet, but yeah… let me know what you think. It took pretty long to do because it’s my first website and I made everything with photoshop (except for the *wink* at the bottom). I think it took me like a total of between 12-16 hours. The hardest part was the css sprites; I don’t even know if I did them right.

Anyways, here it is: http://www.ultimateracism.co.cc/

What I plan on doing:

• obv. adding jokes[/*:m]
    • cms, i don’t even really know what it is but i think will make it easier to add jokes[/*:m]
    • making it dynamic (where it replaces the current content instead of directing you to a new page)[/*:m][/list:u]
    nutt318

I have a couple of things – The text looks blurry on the squares and there is a different background color behind your text than the actual background of the content area. Also maybe have a plain white background on your footer. Just my thoughts.

Jake

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.