Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Multiple Pages displayed on a single page

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    KingAmada
    Participant

I have 5 form webpages that I want to display/load in a single page, I thought of using iFrame to load them, but the problem is that, I can’t access the other pages, because I have to fill out the first form and submit it before I get to access the second page, also same for the third, fourth and fifth.

“I thought of loading all the 5 pages in separate divs/iFrame on the same page and dynamically fill the first form with dummy text then submit it dynamically so that the second page will load in the second div/iframe and then the second page too will be filled with the dummy text and so on till the fifth, whilst still making sure that the user can edit any of the input in the forms.”

I want when the user open the first page (onload) to see all forms in a single page, I’m just afraid this would not be fast/best method.

Which workaround, Javascript, jQuery,Ajax,XSS Attack, Angular, react, vue, best method, or idea can i use to achieve this?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.