Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Menu review interface

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    andyjoe81
    Participant

This is the mega menu I’m making so that I can have people click on the review site of their choice to write about us or read reviews about us. However, we have several locations, but just adding another row of the same links for every location looks terribly repetitive. So I thought to make a hover action that reveals another div below it that looks like this and then they can choose the location that takes them to the review site of their choice for the location they choose. Is this the best way to execute this do you think… having five divs listing locations that only get revealed one at a time according to which review logo is being hovered over?

rickylamerz

Im not fully understanding what you’re trying to do. Please clarify, then I will probably be able to assist.

-Rick

andyjoe81
    Participant

Just as a hover over the menu option makes a drop down appear, I want a hover over one of these rating icons to expand the drop down with a list of our location directly under the icons. Functionally what I’m looking for is the ability for our visitors to easily find the rating site of their choice and then chose the business location that they go to so that they can rate it. I figured this would be the most concise and visually pleasing way to do it. Does this make more sense?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.