Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript jquery in external file – problems

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    dschneid

For now what I have done (to at least temporarily put this to rest) is to put my jquery code that I was trying to load externally directly into the header. It is not the cleanest thing I’ve ever read but at least it side tracks the external file load issue until I can sit down some more to figure out why chrome isn’t recognizing it. For now everything works in all browsers.

I also tried including

At various parts in the header but each time it broke the previously functioning jvector.map function, which seems odd I guess because it’s supposed to solve problems not create new ones – but then again I don’t know enough about it to really understand the implications…I suppose I could try to put it in after that part but by then everything has basically loaded anyways…

Mottie

Honestly, I’m not that good with WordPress stuff. So maybe we can see if @TheDoc or someone else who knows WordPress can help figure out how to get that no conflict included in there. As a last resort maybe try asking your question on the WordPress StackExchange site.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.