Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Invisible link

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alchemic
    Participant

I have problem with a wordpress tamplates I am creating. While previewing tamplates on the remote server I can not see my pages links. "<?php wp_list_pages(‘title_li=’ ); ?>" . There is no problem while previewing on local server. I use MAMP. Can anyone point me in the right direction I have no clue where is the error. Here is the nav-bar CSS.

#header {
    margin-top: 0;
    height: 500px; }

#main-navbar {
    margin-top: 20px;
    float:left;
    clear:both;}

#main-navbar a {
    color: #000;
    font-family: Verdana, "Lucida Grande", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
    font-size: 14px; }

#main-navbar li {
    display: inline-block;
    margin-right:10px;
    margin-left:10px; }
    If you have firebug you can go to http://www.adampek.net/blog4pix for the life version
    Thank you for your help

TheDoc

Have the pages been created on your live version of WP?

Alchemic
    Participant

Yes I have locally installed copy of wordpress for development. Both versions ( local and remote )of wordpress are 2.7.1.

TheDoc
    "Alchemic" wrote:
    Yes I have locally installed copy of wordpress for development. Both versions ( local and remote )of wordpress are 2.7.1.

No, what I’m saying is, have you created those pages on the live server? You may have created those pages on the local version, but that is different from the live version.

On the live server, go to your Administration panel (not locally) and make sure the pages are there.

Alchemic
    Participant

I fixed it Thank you for your help. There was two copies of the same template one under different name so I totally forgot about it :lol: . I lost an hour and a half looking for a problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.