Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Inconsistent font sizes from page to page using CSS.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    plastcmn2
    Participant

Help! I have an existing site that is being remade using a free template at the client request. The new site is complete and didn’t notice this until I uploaded it to the server. The site has the typical pages: home, about, a gallery, etc. On some of the pages, the fonts are correct. Click a menu to go to a different page and the font is smaller. I have searched the CSS and can not find out what the issue is. It has been 2 days trying to figure this out and no success. The site is complete except for this issue.

plastcmn2
    Participant

We will double check that! If we don’t see anything, we will send examples the codes. Thank you for your quick response!

plastcmn2
    Participant

I am trying to send you the code but it is not sending. What/how much code do you need to check the pages out? Sorry to be a pain.

plastcmn2
    Participant

Thanks for you patience with this. Here you go:

http://www.milansjewelry.com/milansjewelry_website/

This take you to index where the site is …all the Nav links/pages can be viewed.

The “Home” and “About” pages keep showing the Nav smaller than other pages…
    Collections Services Contact

Thanks! Steve

plastcmn2
    Participant

Thank you! Working on it. Still some work to do but you have us in the right direction. May have questions a little further into it. Thank you so much again!

plastcmn2
    Participant

Thank you for the alternative version. We are still working on it and everyone’s input has helped!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.